GW-60, a robust, highly-refined and wearable tool for surfing sports, is the natural heir to the LOCOSYS' Surfing GPS series (GT-31, GW-31, and GW-52), with a character all of their own.
It racks up the data of speed, GPS, and distance to help surfers reach the best status in each session. Simple operation brings users get into the swing of it.
GW-60 is a reliable partner for all surfers. "SPEED GENIE" records the change between speed and position, and combines with GPS-Doppler for tracking routes.
Quick button-operation allows surfers to control the status immediately.
The major features include:
• Top 10 speed smart record
• Intelligent session speed report
• 10-seconds average speed display
• High sensitivity GPS performance
• Google Earth KML/GPX format support
• Built in flash memory to store 1,000,000 GPS logged points
• Multi-functional push button operation
• Time mode (Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch)
• Waterproof 50 m/ 5 ATM
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Top 10 AVG Speeds/Top 10 MAX Speeds
Use the cable that comes along in the package to power on GW-60 and charge
FB Events-LOCOSYS Windsurfing VIDEO Competition(https://www.facebook.com/events/828065050691322/)