The X.O. Fly is an all - new three camber sail especially designed for light - wind foil - windsurfing. The X.O. Fly also works on normal Freeride/- race boards without a foil.
A tight leach and more shape in the head of the sail deliver the power necessary for foiling in light winds. The shape is adapted for the load - distribution while foiling and is of an early - planing, powerful and stable nature. With the good amount of power and stability it is an easily accessible sail for wind - foiling and helps learners as well as advanced riders to improve their foil sailing and enjoy the ride.
The X.O. Fly is available in 5.5, 6.6, 7.8 and 8.6 sqm and comes with the following features:
- Kevlar mast panel to lock the shape of the sail
- Outhaul strap tensioner
- PVC top protector
- PVC batten end protector
- PVC anti - rubbing strip on lower button pocket
- Velcro scratch - on mast protector for easy access
- Stainless steel triple downhaul pulley
- Thermoform mast protector
|size [sqm]||Boom [cm]||Luff [cm]||Mast [cm/IMS]||Batten||Camber||Top|